- A StemDays.com workshop leader will deliver the pupil activities.
- We shall provide all equipment necessary including LEGO kits, tablets / laptops, handouts, unless otherwise agreed.
Health & Safety
- It is preferable to use the same classroom for the whole day. If we are to move rooms through the day please allow extra time for setting up/dismantling.
- Our hardware is all PAT tested and within date. If using laptops, they will be fully charged at the beginning of the day. We may require access to power for charging. We will provide additional extension leads and surge protection units where required.
- StemDays.com has PL and EL to the amount of £5million. A copy of this can be made will be available on the day. All our staff have enhanced DBS certificates, are subscribed to the DBS Update service and attend Safeguarding training annually.
We will invoice the school 1-2 weeks prior to the workshop. You can pay by cheque on the day or by BACS in the next payment run following the workshop. Payment details will be available on the invoice. If you require additional forms to be filled, enabling us to be a supplier, pleased provide these on receipt of the invoice.
We hope you won’t have to cancel your workshop but understand that sometimes circumstances can change. For cancellations we require 10 full working days’ notice. Cancellations within 10 working days will be charged at 50% of the original fee. You may postpone your workshop to an alternative date to within six months of the original booking at no charge.
If you have any queries, or wish to make any amendments to a booking, please email email@example.com